- Start with your non-dominant foot on top of the ball and roll it back using your sole on the outside of the same leg
- Put your dominant foot on top of the ball and roll it back further until you trap it with your toe
- Roll it forward and hop over the ball
- Light touch with your non-dominant foot
- Hop back with your dominant foot and roll it back further until you trap it with your toe again
- Roll it back forward through your legs
- Finally, perform an elastico!
- Start with non-dominant foot: roll your foot over the ball while performing a 180° spin
- Keep turning and put your dominant foot on top of the ball and pivot again 180°
- Drag the back back behind your standing leg, retrieve the ball inside foot, push it out in front and trap the ball with your foot on the ball
- Pull the ball back again, do an L-drag, and put your non-dominant foot on top of the ball
- Drag the ball back in front (in a V) and explode forward with the inside of your dominant foot
- Start with the ball in front of you. Step in front of the ball with your non-dominant foot.
- Drag the ball behind your leg and poke it out in front with your toe (“hokus pokus”)
- Put non-dominant foot on top of the ball, roll it across your body and snap it back across your body
- Next, perform an elastico with your strong foot while doing a Ronaldo chop
- Finally, do a croqueta!